Re: short film from short stories

Mon, 20 Sep 1999 08:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

AYYYYy!

I blew it: in the note below, I meant to say VIDEOLIB is the list to
use if you have collection or access problems you want to bat around, if
you have policy or procedure issues to discuss. VIDEONEWS is the new
product and announcement bulletin board.

Moving too fast, Gary, too fast...

Best to all

UC Berkeley 94720-6000