Pygmalion Effect

Thu, 16 Sep 1999 10:29:11 -0700 (PDT)

We have a sound recording on this topic, but I checked OCLC WorldCat and
couldn't find a film or video. The record for the sound recording is
below. I thought I had seen a film or video on this topic, so I was
surprised that OCLC didn't have anything.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 1999 13:19:05 EDT
From: oclc-fs@oclc.org
To: brancoli@indiana.edu
Subject: (1 of 1) The Pygmalion effect:

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY OR SEND MESSAGES TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS.

NOTE: Sound recording on Pygmalion Effect

SEARCH STRING: au:rosenthal and ti:pygmalion and pt:rec

DATABASE: WorldCat

ACCESSION: 14720521
AUTHOR:
Rosenthal, Robert, 1933-
TITLE: The Pygmalion effect:
what you expect is what you get.
PLACE: Del Mar, Calif.,
PUBLISHER: Psychology Today,
YEAR: 1974
PUB TYPE: Recording
FORMAT: 1 cassette tape. 1 7/8 ips.
NOTES: Duration: approx. 30 minutes.
SUBJECT:
Expectation (Psychology)
Motivation (Psychology)

Thanks for using FirstSearch.
This e-mail account is only for distribution of FirstSearch documents.
Please contact your librarian with comments or concerns.