Re: Sex Pistols/"Great Rock 'n' Roll Swindle"

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:41:39 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Mark,

Facets sells it for $24.98. If you're interested or need any additional
information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:02 PM 09/13/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Can anyone advise me as to the video availability of the Sex Pistols
>documentary? Thanks in advance!
>
>Mark Green
>Simpson College

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: