Re: workplace violence video suggestions?

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 12:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rhonda, I believe that Ambrose Video Publishing has an excellent video
on violence in the workplace called "Murder 9 to 5". Price with Public
performance rights $79.95 or $99.95 - I can't remember. Ambrose Video -
(800) 526-4663. 28 W. 44th St., Ste 2100, NY, NY 10036. This just takes a
look at the problem, I'm not sure if it offers any solutions. Hope this
helps. You may want to call to get more information/annotation. Jim
Scholtz, Yankton Community Library, SD.