Re: Lion Gate Films

Jessica (
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 11:31:08 -0700 (PDT)

Lions Gate would have offices in the LA area but I would not reccomend
calling them depending on what you want. Companies like this will rarely, if
ever deal directly with a college. Some of their films
are licenced to New Yorker. IF there is something you want rights on that
New Yorker does not have
you might try getting a fax number but as a rule this type of company is
will not spend time talking to a college. Good Luck