Re: "Seven Plus" et al

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 12:25:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Frank,

Unfortunately we do not carry "7 UP" but if you're interested we do carry
some of the other titles in that series (listed below).

"28 UP" 136m. $19.98

"35 UP" 128m. $19.98

"7 UP in the Soviet Union" 70m. $19.95

"7 UP in South Africa" 83m. $19.95

Complete descriptions for each of these titles are listed at our website at
<www.facets.org>.

If you're interested in any of these titles or have any additional questions
please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 08:40 AM 09/07/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks to those who clarified the title for me. It is indeed, Seven Up.
>
>At 04:15 PM 9/4/99 -0700, you wrote:
>>Frank,
>> are your requestors thinking of "Seven up", the Granada series which
>filmed
>>children at seven year intervals into their adulthood? The last entry I have
>>heard of was in the late 1980's when they made "Thirty-five up".
>>
>>Stephen Davies
>>mailto:sdavies@mtroyal.ab.ca

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: