Re: Search: Stranger than Paradise

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 07:46:16 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Randy,

Facets carries it on laser disc for $44.95. If you would like to order this
title or require any additional information please feel free to contact me
at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 04:40 PM 08/31/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hey, video-heads:
>
>Does anybody know of a distributor where I can get the 1984 Jim Jarmusch
>film Stranger Than Paradise? VHS *or* DVD would be great; both would be
>ideal.
>
>Many thanks,
>
>Randy Hertzler
>Reference Librarian
>Media Services Coordinator
>Odegaard Undergraduate Library
>University of Washington

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: