Re: Home Use Videos in Meeting Rooms

Pat Means (pmeans@austinc.edu)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:57:43 -0700 (PDT)

Kristine,

I would very much like the citations that you mention at the end of your
message. We, at our library, are possibly going to place the majority of
our videos out in the open area of the library and the question of the
legality of using the home-use videos in the individual carrels has come
into question. We have always kept out videos in our Educational Media
Center and only allowed them to be used in this area.

Thank you.