Re: Home Use Videos in Meeting Rooms

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:34:58 -0700 (PDT)

Boy I wish all librarians were as consentious as you ( especially you
university AV people). It seems a bit odd to have whole families coming in
to watch videos but there is nothing illegal about it. I don't have the
citation but in one of the important rulings on "public" screenings there
was a specific exemption for people related to each other so go ahead have
those family viewings

Jessica Rosner
Kino