Re: Help on catalogue mailing problem!!!

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 10:52:18 -0700 (PDT)

I just received your new catalog today. The address on the label says:
Marilyn Huntley
AV Classrom Services [note misspelling - should be Classroom]
198 College Hill Rd
Clinton NY 13323-1218

Also, at the same time, my boss received a copy of the catalog. He doesn't
need one. Would it be possible to have his name removed from your mailing
list?
Timothy Hicks
AV Classroom Services
198 College Hills Road [if you can't delete him, could you at least fix the
street name to match mine above?]
Clinton NY 13323

The line lacking in these addresses is the name of the college, Hamilton
College. Fortunately, it wasn't a problem. Our village and college are
small enough so that the only line that could cause a delivery failure is
the name of the town!

Marilyn Huntley

info@filmakers.com to let us know you've seen it.
>Linda Gottesman & Sue Oscar
>Filmakers Library

Audiovisual Classroom Services
Hamilton College, 198 College Hill Rd., Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120; Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu