Re: Postman Pat

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:01:42 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Nancy,

Facets carries this title for $19.95. If you're interested or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:34 PM 08/27/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know where to purchase "Postman Pat Takes the Bus?"
>
>The phone number listed in Publishers Weekly (7/7/99; p. 54) for
>Just for Kids
>Home Video does not work and it's not available from Baker and
>Taylor.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Nancy Miller
>Collection Development Librarian
>Virginia Beach Public Library
>Virginia Beach, VA
>nmiller@vsla.edu

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: