Re: Distributor contracts

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 12:31:15 -0700 (PDT)

except for a few bizarre exception which you would know since they would be
the only kino titles WITH contracts there is no problem. You should remember
that unless you actually did sign contracts restricting circulation things
would be covered by the face to face excemption no matter what a
distributor may claim since the contracts are limiting what you would
otherwise be entitled to.

Jessica