Re: Bure Baruta (Powder Keg) 1998 Goran Paskaljevic

Milos Stehlik (milos@interaccess.com)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 18:02:45 -0700 (PDT)

Maurine --

This has JUST been released theatrically by Paramount Classics
under the new American title (because Kevin Costner already
owns a yet-to-be-made feature with the title "Powder Keg")
CABARET BALKAN. It'll be a while before it hits home video
though, in the cases of so many interesting foreign films (which
POWDER KEG most certainly is), that time is growing shorter
and shorter.

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video