RE: Oedipups Res

Johnson, Sharon (JohnsonS@apsu.edu)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:30:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on. --sj

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian McCaskill [mailto:brian@facets.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 25, 1999 9:44 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: Oedipups Res

Dear Sharon,

We currently have that title in stock for $59.95. There is a complete
description listed for it at <www.facets.org>.

If you or anyone else would like to purchase this title or would like any
additional information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:38 AM 08/24/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a patron who wants to purchase the 1957 version of Oedipus Rex
>directed by Tyrone Guthrie starring Douglas Campbell as Oedipus released by
>Corinth Video. Any suggestions as to where this is available? Thanks in
>advance.
>
>Sharon
>

>Sharon Johnson
>Acquisitions/Periodicals
>Austin Peay State University
>Johnsons@apsu01.apsu.edu
>Phone: 931-221-7914
>FAX: 931-221-7296

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: