Re: Distributor contracts

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 07:09:40 -0700 (PDT)

I am assuming that you are referring mostly to educational/non-fiction
material. Many distributors of this type of material do limit it strictly to
the purchaser's site. Since this was done by contract you would pretty much
have to renegotiate with them for additional sites. Obviously once you have
entered into a contract that specifies the permited use standard "face to
Face" excemptions do not apply. I do not see any way around it. GOOD LUCK

Jessica Rosner
Kino