Re: Art videos

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:00:45 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Sally,

Facets carries numerous titles on art instruction at the beginning and
intermediate level including titles featuring Stephen Quiller, Gerald
Brommer and Tony Couch. Although I haven't personally screened these titles
they seem to do very well in the educational market. The Facets on-line
catalog (www.facets.org) contains complete descriptions of all of our titles
as well as a key word search mechanism for all descriptions and titles.
Also, if you'd like, I'd be glad to mail you the latest copy of our free
visual arts catalog. Just let me know.

If you have any questions regarding this message or need any additional
information please feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:50 AM 08/20/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>We are in the market for some art instruction videos -- particularly
>watercolors, acrylics, oil painting -- on the beginning and intermediate
>levels. Is anyone familiar with the Crystal Video "Art Is" series or their
>Stephen Quller, Gerald Brommer, or Tony Couch series? Any recommendations
>would be appreciated. Thanks.
>--------------------------
>Sally S. Wellman
>Asst. Coordinator, Special Services
> & Manager, Audiovisual Resource Center
>State Library of Louisiana
>701 North 4th St.
>Baton Rouge, LA 70802
>
>Phone: (225)-342-4939
>Fax: (225)-342-4941
>email: swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: