Re: Italian as a second language

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 09:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Gail,

Hi. I'll mail you some information on our extensive collection of Italian
feature film titles. In the meantime feel free to check out our on-line
catalog at <www.facets.org>. If you type in "Italian" into the video search
mechanism it will pull up all of our Italian language titles.

If you should require more specific suggestions or title information please
let me know and I will gladly do whatever possible to assist you.

If you have any questions regarding this message please feel free to contact
me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:36 AM 08/17/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I have a handful of instructors who are learning Italian on their own and
are looking for an inexpensive source of Italian being spoken by native
speakers. They are not interested in "learn Italian the easy way" type of
programmed instruction. We have only one video in the collection that is in
Italian. Any recommendations for sources of programming that fits this
bill? If I need to suggest that they purchase their own Italian films on
video, any suggestions for starters?

>Thanks in advance,
>Gail B. Fedak
>Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>phone 615-898-2740
>fax 615-898-2530
>email gfedak@mtsu.edu
><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
><HTML>
><HEAD>
>
><META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
><META content='"MSHTML 4.72.3110.7"' name=GENERATOR>
></HEAD>
><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>I have a handful of instructors who are
learning
>Italian on their own and are looking for an inexpensive source of Italian
being
>spoken by native speakers.&nbsp; They are not interested in &quot;learn
Italian
>the easy way&quot; type of programmed instruction.&nbsp; We have only one
video
>in the collection that is in Italian.&nbsp; Any recommendations for sources of
>programming that fits this bill?&nbsp; If I need to suggest that they purchase
>their own Italian films on video, any suggestions for starters?</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Thanks in advance,</FONT></DIV>
><DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Gail B. Fedak<BR>Instructional Media
>Resources<BR>Middle Tennessee State University<BR>Murfreesboro, TN&nbsp;
>37132<BR>phone&nbsp; 615-898-2740<BR>fax&nbsp; 615-898-2530<BR>email&nbsp; <A
>href="mailto:gfedak@mtsu.edu">gfedak@mtsu.edu</A></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: