Re: Video Search: City Zero (Russian w/subtitles)

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 07:46:12 -0700 (PDT)

This title was pulled by Kino from distribution about 2 years ago. Also the
version that we had available was. I am told missing substantial footage
from the original Russian Version. It maybe possible for us to make a custom
tape up of this old version but would require some complex clearances which
may not be worth it

Jessica Rosner
Kino