Re: Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 07:59:33 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Margaret,

Facets carries "The Chant of Jimmie Blacksmith" in a PAL version for $79.95.

Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in purchasing
this title or if you need more information.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 07:04 AM 08/12/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I have been trying to locate a video copy of the Australian film The Chant
of Jimmie Blacksmith. I have been in contact with distributors in both
Europe and Australia to no avail. I know a few libraries in the U.S. own
copies (New York Univ., Univ. of North Carolina, Chapel Hill). Does anyone
have an idea of where I can find a copy for purchase.
>Thanks,
>Margaret Porter
>G. Margaret Porter
>Librarian, Reference Department
>University of Notre Dame
>Notre Dame IN 46556
>
>Phone:219-631-7620
>Fax: 219-631-8887
>E-Mail: porter.2@nd.edu

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: