RE: Locate Video

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@BULLFROGFILMS.COM)
Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:20:58 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Pamela:

Bullfrog Films offers three one-hour video programs and six 10-minute shorts
produced for the UN Beijing Conference on Women. These were filmed on
location by women directors, on subjects in the areas of women's studies,
health, development, and women's empowerment.

A Woman's Place (series of 3)
Rising Above: Women of Vietnam
Half the Sky: The Women of the Jiang Family (China)
Science for Survival (India)

A Woman's Place ( six short stories)
Teach a Woman How to Fish and...(Pacific Islands)
Dry Days in Dobbagunta (southern India)
A Healthy Start (South Africa)
The Alarm Rings Softly (Caribbean)
The Amahs of Hong Kong (Filipino maids)
Footprints of Sorrow (Guatamala)

Call me or e-mail for more information. Thanks.

Best regards,

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley
National Sales Manager