RE: "Beats"?McCarthy?

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@BULLFROGFILMS.COM)
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 17:27:09 -0700 (PDT)

Sally:

For background on the Communist Party in Germany, and several clips
featuring composer-musician Hanns Eisler answering questions during hearings
of the House Committee on Un-American Activities, try the following video--

Solidarity Song: The Hanns Eisler Story
(VHS, 84 min, 1997, produced by Rhombus Media, directed by Larry Weinstein)

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley
National Sales Manager
Bullfrog Films