Re: Red Adair/Kuwait/Helicopter

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:15:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I think the title that you're looking for is an IMAX film/video called
"Fires of Kuwait, narrated by Rip Torn.(36min.) . It won the 1992 AA for
Documentary feature. We would be glad to ILL it for free. Yankton
Community Library, 515 Walnut St., Yankton, SD 57078. Atten: Joyce
Brunken, ILL. (605) 668-5276 - email jbrunken@sdln.net. Hope this helps.
Jim Scholtz, YCL, Library Director.