Re: Red Adair/Kuwait/Helicopter

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:12:23 -0700 (PDT)

Joan,

Actually I think this was called "Fires of Kuwait" and was originally
produced as an IMAX film.
It was available on vhs and laserdisc after its initial release in '92 but
I don't see it listed in any of the current print or on-line soures.
Facets does list it on their on-line catalog, but Ken Crane does not.