RE: pricey videos dilemma

Suhr,Angie (asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:37:19 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Rhonda,
Most of the videos we buy are those pricey videos. You may be able to get
a considerable discounts if you purchase several titles from one company.
There are many distributors for business videos who represent many
different producers. Please let me know what are the titles you are
interested in purchasing. I may be able to give you some names for you
to shop around. Angie

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda Rosen [SMTP:rrosen@popmail.lmu.edu]
Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 4:02 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: pricey videos dilemma

hi all,

just curious...i just got handed a request from our business dept.
for five videos, each costing $795.00 each. they will probably discount
to $695.00, but do you all pay this price for videos?

i know business videos are expensive, and on occasion i bite the bullet
and purchase them, but sheesh, this is so steep! are you guys all putting
out this kind of money for these videos?

rhonda

Rhonda Rosen
Loyola Marymount University phone: (310)338-4584
7900 Loyola Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90045-8206
email:rrosen@lmumail.lmu.edu

Media & Reserve web page: http://lib.lmu.edu/mr/