RE: Error Condition Re: RE: Video Documentary Review

Suhr,Angie (asuhr@library.dcr.state.nc.us)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 11:27:57 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Kerry,
Multi Media Review Index, 1970 (this publication was superceded
by Media Review Digest starting 73/74) lists 16mm film
review citations of the title. They are: Mass Media Ministries, v.12, n.4,
June 29, 1970, page 1; Media & Methods, v.7, n. 14, Dec. 1970, page 27.
Multi Media Review Index, 1972 lists Scholastic Teacher (secondary
edition), April, 1972, page 28. I hope you can obtain copies of the
reviews.
Good luck. Angie

-----Original Message-----
From: MAGEE@JCL.LIB.KS.US [SMTP:MAGEE@JCL.LIB.KS.US]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 1999 3:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Video Documentary Review

I'm a student in the MLS program at Emporia State University,
and as part of a class assignment for a video collection development
class, am looking for reviews to justify purchase of the following
video:

Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed

I believe it was originally a CBS News production from 1968,
released in video by BFA Educational Media in 1991. Bill Cosby
narrates. Does anyone know where I can find a review?
Thanks.
Kerry (magee@jcl.lib.ks.us)

Your message is returned to you unprocessed. If you want to subscribe,
send mail to listproc@library.berkeley.edu with the following request:

subscribe VIDEOLIB Your Name

In addition, the system found the following address(es) that resemble yours.
If one of these is you, please resend your message from that one, or use the
'set <list> address' request to change the address you are subscribed with:

ASUHR@NCSL.DCR.STATE.NC.US