Re: pricey videos dilemma

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Mon, 26 Jul 1999 09:26:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Rhonda,
Yeah, it is just outrageous. Businesses don't seem to flinch, but we sure
do. You can usually talk to them if it is for education and get a
discount. It's a dilemma and I find that I buy less and less of them all
the time. Sadly, half the time they are nothing more than a speaker being
videotaped, complete with a long-shot showing an overhead that is unreadable.
Can you tell my prejudices against these things. Sorry!
Best of luck with this.
Be good to yourself!
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD