RE: pricey videos dilemma

Hooft, Robert (RHOOFT@jibc.bc.ca)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 13:09:53 -0700 (PDT)

Seems to depend on the company and whether they have exclusive distribution
rights. They can charge what they want. Its up to you to decide if they
are worth the bucks. ITF in Canada charges on the average between $800.00
and $1300.00 for BBC productions!!

Robert Hooft
Justice Institute of B.C
Library - A/V Section