Re: "State of Siege" search

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:30:08 -0700 (PDT)

Facets Video has it available for rent. Please feel free to contact our
Rentals Dept at 800-532-2387 or at <rentals@facets.org>. Rent-by-mail
information is also available at our website at <www.facets.org>.

If you have any questions concerning this information please feel free to
contact me at your convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 11:13 AM 07/23/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone have State of Siege (Etat de Siege) 1973, directed by
>Costa-Gavras available for rent? If so, e-mail me directly. Thanks.

>Linda Harris
>Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
>Mansfield Library FAX: (406) 243-4067
>Instructional Media Services E-mail: imslkh@selway.umt.edu
>Social Science 126 E-mail rental orders to:
>University of Montana imsmovie@selway.umt.edu
>
>Missoula MT 59812-1574

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: