Re: Video Documentary Review

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 14:53:45 -0700 (PDT)

"Black History: Lost, Stolen or Strayed" is no longer available for purchase
but we do have a copy available in our Rentals Dept if anyone is interested
in rent-by-mail. The phone number for Rentals is 800-532-2387, e-mail
address <rentals@facets.org>.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 02:31 PM 07/22/1999 -0700, you wrote:

> [...]

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: