Re: Film search: 2 Maysles documentaries

Philip Alan Hallman (phallman@umich.edu)
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:42:16 -0700 (PDT)

Marilyn,

October Films distributes "Gimme Shelter" in 16mm. The classroom rental
price is listed at $200.00. Their phone number is 1-800-628-6237.

You may want to try the Maysles direct for "Salesman."

Maysles Films
250 W. 54th Street
New York, NY 10019
212/582-6050