Re: videotape circulation

Frank Landrum (flandrum@lane.k12.or.us)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

Michael,
The problem with coming up with numbers of circulation on video durability
is, as you imagined, so many variables.
Heat, moisture storage.
Where was it when it was out of your hands (in 150 degree heat car seat)
the condition of the video equipment it was used on, etc.
Also, have you had any problem with users taping over your program?
Just too many variables I think.
Frank Landrum
Lane ESD
Eugene, Or.