RE: Video Cases and DVD cases - Recommendation?

Vitali, Elaine (EVitali@fanshawec.on.ca)
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 08:12:56 -0700 (PDT)

Anne:
We purchase black cases with full sleeve. We then chop the cardboard sleeve
and insert it in the plastic. Makes the whole thing a little more visually
appealing. The plastic cases usually come in full sleeve, half sleeve or a
quarter sleeve, your choice. I'd suggest you check with whoever you are
purchasing the cases from, they probably carry the options I've mentioned.
Also, the cases are available in other colours, red, green, blue and yellow
as well as black. Hope this helps.
elaine

Elaine J. Vitali
Media Services Librarian