Re: Montreal Vu Par/Gross Misconduct

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 08:32:59 -0700 (PDT)

This was not easy to track down as production companies go belly-up all the
time and distribution rights ping pong all over the place.

Here's what I know: Montréal vu par... is distributed by Cinémaginaire in
Montreal. The person who deals with e-mail is on vacation so the best way
to contact Robert Meunier, the person in charge, is by fax. 514-272-9841
The phone number for this distributor is 514-272-5505. I inquired about a
price for academic use and was not given one, so be prepared to bargain.

Oksana

At 11:37 AM 7/9/99 -0700, you wrote:
>THis was never released stateside but perhaps one of our northern members
>have info on getting from there
>
>jessica
>Kino
>----------
>>From: Rick Provine <rep3s@virginia.edu>
>>To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
>>Subject: Montreal Vu Par/Gross Misconduct
>>Date: Fri, Jul 9, 1999, 5:33 PM
>>

>>I am looking for two videos. The first is Montreal vu Par (or Montreal
>>Sextet) a collection of six shorts from Canadian filmmakers, including Atom
>>Egoyan. The second is Gross Misconduct (1993), a Jimmy Smits thing.
>>
>>Any help is greatly appreciated. I have tried the usual suspects...
>>Rick E. Provine
>>Director for Media
>>Clemons Library||University of Virginia
>>VOICE 804.924.8814
>>FAX 804.924.7468
>>provine@virginia.edu
>>www.lib.virginia.edu/clemons/RMC

Oksana Dykyj voice: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources fax: 514-848-3441
Concordia University
H-342, 1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd. W,
Montreal, Quebec
Canada H3G 1M8