Re: Return with Honor

Richard Cohen (rbc24@earthlink.net)
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 09:58:14 -0700 (PDT)

Both filmmakers are in Santa Monica, 310-459-2116.

Since there has been discussion about Viet Nam era documentaries I would like
to suggest one I think was called Frontline (not to be confused with the tv
series). It is tells the story of an Australian news cameraman who survived
many years in the war. The film mixes a candid interview with footage he shot
that was broadcast and censored. Very powerful story.

Richard Cohen
http://www.richardcohenfilms.com