Re: video projector

Judy Jones (
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

Be aware that some "multimedia" projectors, after 2000 hours,
require a $500 bulb assembly replacement.

Date: Mon, 12 Jul
1999 07:24:19 -0700 (PDT) Reply-to: From: "Doug Ramsey"
<> To: Multiple recipients of
list <> Subject: Re: video

We purchased 3 InFocus projectors this past academic year. They are very
bright (the demo was in an exterior room in our library with a window wall,
and the image was still very visible), easy to set up, VERY easy to
accommodate both Macs and PCs, and from use throughout the year, very user