Re: video projector

Judy Jones (jonesjm@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:20:50 -0700 (PDT)

Be aware that some "multimedia" projectors, after 2000 hours,
require a $500 bulb assembly replacement.

Date: Mon, 12 Jul
1999 07:24:19 -0700 (PDT) Reply-to:
videolib@library.berkeley.edu From: "Doug Ramsey"
<dramsey@nike.heidelberg.edu> To: Multiple recipients of
list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu> Subject: Re: video
projector

We purchased 3 InFocus projectors this past academic year. They are very
bright (the demo was in an exterior room in our library with a window wall,
and the image was still very visible), easy to set up, VERY easy to
accommodate both Macs and PCs, and from use throughout the year, very user
friendly.

Doug