Re: video projector

Sally S. Wellman (swellman@pelican.state.lib.la.us)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:29:24 -0700 (PDT)

At 07:05 AM 7/12/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I would like to know of brands and models of video or multimedia
>projectors that others have bought and their experiences with them.
>Right now I am looking to purchase a portable one and later on I will be
>purchasing a couple of ceiling mounted ones. Thanks in advance for any
>input!
>
>Tami-Jo Eckley
>Electronic Services & Media Librarian
>Manhattanville College Library
>Purchase, New York 10577
>http://www.mville.edu/library

We have a Sharp XG-NV2U. It is in such heavy demand that we had to buy a
second one. Although it's portable, be sure to buy the wheeled carry case.
It's extra but it makes transport so much easier.

We have had ours over a year and have had no problems or complaints with
it.
Sally S. Wellman
Asst. Coordinator, Special Services
& Manager, Audiovisual Resource Center