Re: video projector

Doug Ramsey (dramsey@nike.heidelberg.edu)
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 07:24:31 -0700 (PDT)

We purchased 3 InFocus projectors this past academic year. They are very
bright (the demo was in an exterior room in our library with a window wall,
and the image was still very visible), easy to set up, VERY easy to
accommodate both Macs and PCs, and from use throughout the year, very user
friendly.

Doug