Re: viewing room

Karen Heckman (Ksheckma@cedarcrest.edu)
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 06:01:35 -0700 (PDT)

Are your web addresses correct? I could not view anything.

Karen S. Heckman
Audio Visual Services Supervisor
Cedar Crest College
100 College Drive
Allentown, PA 18011
Phone: 610-437-4471 ext. 3539
E-Mail: ksheckma@cedarcrest.edu

>>> Brigid Duffy <bduffy@sfsu.edu> 07/06/99 07:43PM >>>
At San Francisco State University we have extensive experience in
modifying existing classrooms for media viewing, and yes, one projection
system is the best way to go; it's sometimes harder to set up, but
definitely easier for the faculty to deal with. Check our AV/ITV
Distribution website (http://www.sfsu.edu/~avitv/Distribution.html) under
the Electronic Classroom Database and Smart Classrooms to see the
classroom setups we have done.

You may also want to look at our Current AV Equipment page
(http://www.sfsu.edu/~avitv/Current_AV_Equipment.html) to
see mobile, cart-mounted units we have created which can make ANY
classroom a multimedia room.

For technical info on electronic classrooms, smart classrooms and
multimedia carts contact our Technical Services Coordinator, Joe Spurgeon
(e-mail: spurgeon@sfsu.edu).

Brigid Duffy
Audio Visual/ITV Center
San Francisco State University