Re: Title search

Agee, Jane (agee@mail.lib.duke.edu)
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 06:01:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gail,
The Lenny Bruce film was shown at the Doubletake Documentary Film
Festival held here in Durham last April. According to the program
notes, it is available from Home Box Office, 1100 Avenue of the
Americas, 6th Floor, NY,NY 10036. Phone: 212-512-1000.

Regards, Jane Agee

Jane Agee,
Film & Video Librarian
Duke University
Durham, NC 27708
jane.agee@duke.edu
TEL: 919-660-5886
FAX: 919-660-5999

Subject: Title search
Author: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at BITNET/INTERNET
Date: 7/1/99 7:44 PM

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01BEC3CF.E62FEE20

I have an instructor requesting that we purchase "Lenny Bruce: Swear to =
Tell the Truth." I also have a program that has been eaten by a player, =
"Jury of Her Peers," originally purchased from=20
Films, Inc. I have been unable to locate a source for either. Any =
suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Gail B. Fedak
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132
phone 615 - 898 - 2740
fax 615 - 898 - 2530
email gfedak@mtsu.edu

------=_NextPart_000_003B_01BEC3CF.E62FEE20

I have an instructor requesting that = we purchase=20 "Lenny Bruce: Swear to Tell the Truth."  I also have a = program=20 that has been eaten by a player, "Jury of Her Peers," = originally=20 purchased from
Films, Inc.  I have been unable to locate a = source for=20 either.  Any suggestions will be appreciated.