Re: Clearing Rights to Film Clips

Jessica (jesskino@redconnect.net)
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:43:17 -0700 (PDT)

RKO is now part of Warner Bros library. I hope you have a lot of money as
the going rate I am told can be around $5,000 per minute. you pretty much go
through the legal dept. of each studio
Good luck

Jessica

PS the Paramount musical shorts are owned by the Douris Corp and at least
one of them
stars Carmichael