Re: Colloden (again)

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 08:07:08 -0700 (PDT)

I am incredibly grateful for the two suggestions for Battle of Culloden.
However, I was actually thinking of the B&W version directed by Peter
Watkins, and dating from the early 1960's. I will assume that the BBC
version is the one that I want. All the same, it is useful to learn that
there has been a new re-enactment/docudrama. I expect both pieces of
information to come in handy.

If anyone has any further information on either of these two versions, I'd
be glad to get it, whether through this list or directly to me at
aa349@chebucto.ns.ca.

Speaking of which.... was Culloden ever included in the great battles of
history series that used to run on A&E? IF so, would there be a third
version available, other than what has already been mentioned on this
list?

Regards, and thanks again,
Harold Rennie