RE: videos on global economy

Elizabeth Stanley (Elizabeth@BULLFROGFILMS.COM)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:57:15 -0700 (PDT)

Mark Green:

Bullfrog Films offers the following titles in the areas of global
economy and international marketing:

The Bomb Under the World (India)
Borderline Cases: Environmental Matters at the US-Mexico Border
Community (Bangladesh)
Democracy a la Maude (Canada)
The Emperor's New Clothes: A Cautionary Tale of Free Trade
(US-Mexico-Canada)

Escaping from History (Mexico City)
It Takes a Child (child labor in South Asia)
Life and Debt (Brazil)
Super-Companies (aluminum industry)
Who's Counting? Marilyn Waring on Sex, Lies and Global Economics

Call or email for more information. Thanks.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Stanley
National Sales Manager
Bullfrog Films