Re: facets

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 12:32:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I too was amazed to discover that Facets was a non-profit
organization. I didn't know that; however, when I was soliciting
sponsorship for the VRT Gala, I was informed by the company president's
secretary that they were not-for profit and "why was I soliciting funds
from them?" I'd like to know more and will inquire at ALA annual
convention. I've done business for Facets for 15+ years and didn't know
this. Jim Scholtz