Re: Eight Men Out

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 13:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

"Eight Men Out" does have a courtroom scene(s). I'm not quite sure, however,
if there is a significant portrayal of a lawyer since I have not seen this
film in quite a while. I do remember, though, a good portion of the movie
taking place in a courtroom.

This title is available for rent-by-mail from Facets Video by calling
800-532-2387.

If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me at your
convenience.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 10:20 AM 06/11/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>A quick question:
>
>Does the movie "Eight Men Out" have a courtroom scene, or significant
>portrayal of at least one lawyer?
>
>Thanks
>
>--
>Jim Mumm
>Acquisitions / Serials Librarian
>Marquette University Law Library
>jim.mumm@marquette.edu
>414-288-5351
>414-288-5914 FAX

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: