Re: Medical Video Search!!

Nell Chenault (nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu)
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:46:32 -0700 (PDT)

We have two recent videos ofn Oropharyngeal airway equipment:

Preventing choking and aspiration <videorecording> / Aspen Publishers, Inc. --
Gaithersburg, Md. : Aspen Publishers, 1996. Purchased through BNA

Mosby's respiratory care <videorecording> : the video and workbook series /
<produced by> Samuel Merritt College, Studio Three Productions. -- <St.
Louis,
Mo.> : Mosby ; c1995.

At 10:01 AM 6/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi everyone!!
>
>We are looking for distributors for the following subjects
>
>1. Oropharyngeal airway (a piece of equipment used to maintain a clear
>airway)
>
>2. Bag-valve-masks (BVM) or Ambu bag (pump to help breathing resuscitation)
>
>If anyone has distributor information on videos concerning these two topics,
>please let me know!!
>

>Thanks
>Robert Hooft
>Justice Institute of B.C
>Library - A/V Section
>715 McBride Blvd
>New Westminster, B.C.
>V3L 5T4
>Visit our website at: www.jibc.bc.ca

Nell J. Chenault nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu
Cabell Media Resource Services
University Library Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23284-2033 (804) 828-1088 FAX: 828-7473