RE: Homeworkers Needed!

Mon, 7 Jun 1999 14:19:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Gang...that nasty note I sent to videolib earlier today was a cc to the
list regarding a pain-in-the-ass spam assault from a vendor completely
unrelated to video... I've contacted the company's ISP and have rattled my
sabre as loudly as possible so we won't continue to be deluged with cyber
garbage. Let's see what happens.

Gary

At 01:08 PM 06/07/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Gosh Gary, I haven't even seen SPAM since my years in the military. I sure
>didn't send you any - am I ever glad too as you sound soooo mean, and I know
>that you are a nice guy. So perhaps you meant this for someone else ;-)
>elaine
>

>Elaine J. Vitali
>Media Services Librarian
>Fanshawe College Library