Re: Andy Griffith Question

martin o'connor (mjamesoconnor1@yahoo.com)
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:04:55 -0700 (PDT)

What planet have you people been living on?

Ernest T - the mountain man
Helen Crump - Opie's teacher and Andy's sweetheart
Thelma lou - Barney's sweetie
Juanita at the Diner - Barnie's other honey (never seen)
Brisco Darling and his family "the Darlings" - musical hillbillies
Mrs. Mendlebright - Barney's landlady
Rafe Hollister - who wouldn't get inarculated