Re: "The Search for Solutions"

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:02:30 -0700 (PDT)

One used to be able to procure these titles from Karol Media. They would
notify Philips Petroleum to send out a copyable tape (2-tape series).
Accompanying workbooks had to be ordered. Call at (800) 884-0555; Karol
Media, P.O. Box 7600, Wilkes-Barre, PA 18773-7600. I can tell you that I
just got a copy last year without workbook - I would be glad to loan you my
copy. Jim Scholtz, Yankton Community Library, 515 Walnut St., Yankton,SD,
57078 (605) 668-5276.