Re: Stump the Librarian, ver.6.2

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:07:30 -0700 (PDT)

Margaret,

I think it might be "The Memory of Justice," not currently available on
video or disc.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
<brian@facets.org>
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 01:12 PM 05/26/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Greetings y'all,
>
>A history professor here is looking for the following
>item which is lingering, ever so ephemerally, somewhere
>in the far dusty library stacks of his memory :
>
>A documentary made (perhaps), by Marcel Ophuls, after
>"The Sorrow & the Pity," in the mid to late '70's, regarding
>postwar German guilt, including (he thinks), an interview with
>Admiral Doenitz, with a title (something like), "The Guilt and the
>Remorse?"
>
>any takers?
>TIA, as always
>-margaret
>

>~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
>M.A.Dew
>SMU Center for Media and IT
>103-C Fondren Library West
>Dallas, TX 75275
><mdew@mail.smu.edu>
>www.smu.edu/cul/ncmit

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: