Re: JVC/Smithsonian Folkways

Brian McCaskill (brian@facets.org)
Wed, 26 May 1999 09:48:26 -0700 (PDT)

Facets Video does not sell any individual videos from the JVC/Smithsonian
Folkways collection but we do sell three of the available editions. There
are as follows-

"JVC/Smithsonian Folkways Video Anthology of Music and Dance of Africa" (3
vol. set), $149.00.

"JVC/Smithsonian Folkways Video Anthology of Music and Dance of the
Americas" (6 vol. set), $299.00.

JVC/Smithsonian Folkways Video Anthology of Music and Dance of Europe" (2
vol. set), $99.00.

If anyone needs any additional info. please feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,

Brian McCaskill
Director of Educational Services
Facets Video
1517 W. Fullerton Ave.
Chicago, IL 60614
e-mail: brian@facets.org
phone: 800-331-6197
fax: 773-929-5437

At 12:53 PM 05/25/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello All:
>
>Baker & Taylor carries the complete set of the JVC/Smithsonian Folkways
>video collection which is 30 volumes for $1200, but does not sell the titles
>individually. Does anyone know of a source where I can buy individual
>titles?
>
>James
>James G. Smith
>Denver Public Library
>Collection Development Office
>10 West 14th Avenue Parkway
>Denver, CO 80204
>(303)640-6112
>jsmith@denver.lib.co.us

***WIN FREE VIDEOS BY ENTERING OUR MONTHLY WEB PAGE CONTESTS!
***THE COMPLETE FACETS CATALOG IS NOW ON-LINE! SEARCH THE ENTIRE FACETS
CATALOG ON OUR WEB SITE FOR TITLES, DIRECTORS, GENRES, AND MORE!
FACETS MULTI-MEDIA, INC. OPERATING HOURS:
1517 W. FULLERTON AVE. SALES..:9am-8pm MON-FRI
CHICAGO, IL 60614 10am-6pm SAT
SALES...1-800-331-6197 closed SUN
RENTALS.1-800-532-2387 RENTALS:10am-10pm MON-SAT
GENERAL.773-281-9075 12pm-10pm SUN
FAX.....773-929-5437

VISIT OUR WEBSITE! - http://www.facets.org

EMAIL: